Once upon a time, there was a beautiful yacht, whose decks gave life to magical memories around the world for her owners and guests. They experienced many special times onboard:
- Seeing the famous “green flash” in the Caribbean from the sundeck
- Waking up to see the sunrise over a secluded anchorage
- Being surprised on their anniversary with an extraordinary dessert made by the chef
- Seeing a vibrant coral reef during a snorkeling trip (and nearly swallowing water in excitement)
- Being serenaded by the crew, in full party regalia, on their birthday.
Does any of this sound familiar? More than one scenario might, if you’re like most yacht owners. After all, yachting is chockfull of people with amazing stories to tell. Also like most yacht owners, you have dozens upon dozens of photos documenting the merriment and marvels. The problem is, those photos are all sitting on your home computer—or worse, on your camera’s memory card.
It’s okay. We’ve met a lot of people with this problem. We’ve even experienced it ourselves.
All of this is why we created Superyacht Storytellers. We’ve spent our entire careers interviewing people from all walks of life, helping them take what’s in their head and get it down on paper to inspire others. We’ve assembled their photos alongside the written words in artistically appealing ways to amplify their amazing stories.
What could be better than sitting down, literally, with your family and friends again and again, sharing your experiences in a truly special way?
If you just built a custom yacht, we can capture its journey from initial concept sketches to launch and completion. If you’re an avid cruiser, we can re-create the voyages you’ve taken around the world. We can do a lot, and have a lot of fun, together.
Let’s tell your story together. Let’s tell your Happily Ever After.